Our sea freight department was inaugurated in Bologna in 2014 and every year, the number of containers we handle constantly increases.
Adriatic Air Cargo has offices and agents located worldwide to provide door-to-door delivery services, alongside the pick-up of goods and customs clearance abroad.
Why choosing Adriatic Air Cargo for your sea freight needs?
Sea freight is nowadays the most popular way to ship goods worldwide, thanks to competitive prices and high loading capacity.
There are over 50,000 cargo vessels sailing worldwide.
This means of transport not only consists of transporting goods from one location to another, but it also implies complying with strict, specific customs, legal, commercial, insurance and procedural provisions, that at times are not easy to understand.
This is why it is of paramount importance to have a reliable and attentive partner, who can carry out the work with the utmost care and accuracy.
Thanks to the extensive experience gained by our highly specialised professionals, who previously worked for leading international sector-related companies, Adriatic Air Cargo can now provide customised shipping solutions for any kind of goods.
Sea Freight: Services provided by Adriatic Air Cargo
We will assist you throughout every shipment stage, helping you choose the best container shipping company and service to fulfil your needs.
- Transport and document-related consultancy services
- Storage and logistical services
- FCL/LCL/IMO/REEFER shipping services
- Pick up points located throughout Italy
- Intermodal freight transport and round trips
- Letters of credit management
- Customs operations at the main Italian ports
- Goods insurance
- Cross trade management between third-party countries without the need to transit through Italy
- Regular completion of export procedures