Adriatic Air Cargo specializes in overland transport to Russia, Bielorussia, Ukraine, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Armenia, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Iran and Turkey.
Road freight: advantages
Road freight is also called overland transport, trucking or road haulage and it includes all types of road trasport by motor vehicles, from light to heavy.
Road freight is the most popular transport solution for these destinations, not only because modern vehicles are highly performing, but also because roads are asphalted almost everywhere nowadays.
Furthermore, many locations in this area can only be reached by truck, being too far from international ports and airports.
One of the greatest advantages of road freight is that you can easily have a door to door service, which is far more flexible and faster than other modes of transport.
Road freight: our services
We arrange full truck and groupage shipments in cooperation with the leading international trucking companies, which makes our services safe, efficient and trackable.
Our trucks have all the necessary permits and insurance certificates to cross the abovementioned countries and are always provided with GPS trackers.
We guarantee regularly closed export operations.
- Consultancy on goods, shipment and documents
- FTL/LTL/ADR/Controlled temperature
- Storage and logistical services
- Pick up all over Italy and Europe
- Consolidation in our warehouse in Bologna
- CMR issuing
- Export customs operations
- Regularly closed export operations
- Special DDP service to Russia by land
- Shipment of foodstuff and alcoholic beverages to Russia